New York Workers Compensation & Social Security Disability Attorneys
New York Law Firm Handles Workers Compensation and Social Security Disability Cases
The attorneys at Brooklyn-based law firm Rubenstein & Rynecki have more than 30 years of experience fighting for maximum awards for workers compensation and Social Security disability cases.
NY Social Security Disability
The law firm handles Social Security disability cases from application to appeal including—
It is important to understand that you do not have to be disabled for life to get benefits. The law states that you must be disabled for 12 months or longer. It is important to know that you can return to work while still collecting Social Security disability insurance. To discuss your specific situation, contact the firm.
NY Workers Compensation
The firm has helped many clients secure workers compensation benefits for injuries incurred on the job. To find out what benefits you may be entitled to, contact us today and tell us about your injury.
Notable Workers Compensation and SSDI Case Results
Some notable workers compensation and Social Security disability insurance results include—
- Lifetime workers compensation pension and medical benefits for an Italian immigrant, with Social Security benefits awarded based on Italian and American earnings combined
- Lifetime pension of workers compensation benefits and Social Security benefits in lump sums for a porter who fell while lifting garbage
- Lump sum permanent restriction award for a trucker who lost use of a hand, arm and leg
- Lifetime medical and a facial disfigurement award for a chef who incurred third-degree burns
- After extensive litigation, obtained lifetime workers compensation, medical benefits and Social Security benefits following a victim's injuries from a construction accident
- Lump sum award for September 11th post-traumatic stress claim
- Lifetime benefits for a transit worker death claim
- Lump sum settlement for a home health aide who was the victim of a slip and fall
- Lump sum award for a movie production assistant who took a significant fall into a hole
- Lump sum award for an ambulette driver
If you or someone you know is seeking NY workers compensation or help with Social Security disability, contact the firm today for a free consultation. No recovery, no fee.
Representing Victims Since 1972
Rubenstein & Rynecki and its predecessor firms have been representing victims since 1972. If you or a loved one has been hurt in an accident, major or minor, suffered medical malpractice or been a victim of police misconduct, you may be entitled to money damages. Rubenstein & Rynecki may be able to help you.
No recovery, no fee. Contact us today for a free consultation.