New York City Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice and Civil Rights Attorneys Fight For Justice
Multi-million-dollar recoveries for numerous victims of negligent or intentional harm
The law firm known today as Rubenstein & Rynecki has been representing injured parties since 1972. You may be entitled to money damages if you or a loved one has been hurt in an accident, sustained minor or major injuries, suffered medical malpractice, or been the victim of police misconduct. Our New York personal injury and civil rights lawyers may be able to help you. We have secured dozens of multi-million-dollar verdicts and settlements for our clients. We interview you for free. We evaluate your case for free. If your injuries prevent you from visiting our office, we come to you. We advance the costs of your court case, and if we cannot recover compensation, you pay no fees for our services.
Personal injury and civil rights attorneys maximize results for clients
Personal injury law stems from the old common-sense notion that a person who carelessly harms someone else has an obligation to restore that person to their standing before the injury. Since it is impossible to undue the injury, the wrongdoer must make payment sufficient to compensate the victim for any losses or suffering. Civil rights law applies that same concept to the harm that comes from having your equal rights or right to due process trampled. The attorneys at Rubenstein & Rynecki have won generous compensation for victims of negligent and intentional harm in areas such as:
- Vehicular accidents — Our firm has obtained multi-million-dollar verdicts and settlements in truck, bike, motorcycle and car accidents, as well as auto accidents involving pedestrians.
- Premises accidents — We have won substantial awards and settlements for clients in slip & fall accidents, accidents caused by broken sidewalks, ceiling fall down occurrences and elevator accidents.
- Police brutality — Our attorneys have gotten justice for victims of horrendous torture in NYPD custody, police Taser abuse and other violations by law enforcement.
- Medical malpractice — We have won numerous million-dollar verdicts and settlements in high-profile cases of medical malpractice and misconduct by licensed professionals in numerous industries.
- Construction accidents — We represent workers and bystanders injured in tragic events, such as crane and scaffold collapses.
- Workers’ compensation and Social Security disability — We help workers who sustain on-the-job injuries get the full measure of benefits they deserve.
Our firm provides the representation you need when dealing with the financial, physical and emotional aftermath of an injury accident. Although our past performance in high-profile cases is no guarantee of similar results for you, you have the comfort of knowing that seasoned professionals with a track record of exemplary results are managing your case.
Our attorneys protect your employee rights
Our employment law attorneys represent workers whose rights have been violated. If you have been the victim of discrimination on the job based on your age, disability, race, color, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, nation of origin or immigration status, we can help you obtain the relief you seek. If you have been fired for a discriminatory reason or because you asserted a protected right, we can file a wrongful termination claim. We also have extensive experience managing sexual harassment litigation for clients who have been subjected to demands for sexual favors or have been forced to endure a hostile work environment.
Victims of unlawful discrimination in employment can seek equitable relief and monetary damages. That means you could obtain a court order barring the company from continuing its discriminatory practices and demanding that you receive the equal treatment you deserve, such as a promotion or reinstatement if you were wrongly terminated. As for damages, it is possible to recover back pay as well as compensation for your pain and suffering. Orders for relief can also include your attorney fees.
If you have any questions about whether you should file a complaint with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission or the New York State Division of Human Rights, or about whether to file a lawsuit, one of our experience employment law attorneys will be happy to assist you.
Contact the New York trial attorneys at Rubenstein & Rynecki today
If you are suffering from a devastating injury or an abuse of your civil rights, you owe it to yourself to search for the best lawyer available. Take advantage of a free consultation and get to know the skilled and dedicated attorneys of Rubenstein & Rynecki. Call us at 718-522-1020 or contact our office online to schedule an appointment.