New York law firm handles plane, train, boat and bus accident cases
The attorneys at Brooklyn-based law firm Rubenstein & Rynecki have more than 30 years of experience fighting for maximum awards for victims of transportation accident cases. The law firm handles transportation accident cases in the fields of—
Some of the NY transportation accident results Rubenstein & Rynecki has obtained for clients include—
- $3.7 million (structured settlement) for the family of a yellow cab driver who died in a fiery crash with a private sanitation truck
- $22.9 million verdict (reduced on appeal) for a motorcyclist struck by a milk truck in Queens
- $2.5 million from the City of New York to the family of United Nations security guard who died as a result of the Staten Island "Andrew J. Barberi" ferry crash
- $7 million verdict (reduced on appeal) for two badly burned victims when the car in which they were riding plummeted through a fence onto the tracks in a LIRR yard
- $2.6 million for victims of Princess Cruises "The Crown Princess" accident at sea
- $1 million for construction worker severely injured in State Island Andrew J. Barberi ferry crash
- $1.5 million for family of American Airlines Flight 587 airplane crash victim
- $310,000 for 8-year-old boy dragged along a subway platform by a number 2 train
As reported in "The New York Post" and "New York Newsday"
Representing victims since 1972
Rubenstein & Rynecki and its predecessor firms have been representing victims since 1972. If you or a loved one has been hurt in an accident, major or minor, suffered medical malpractice or been a victim of police misconduct, you may be entitled to money damages. NY accident lawyers at Rubenstein & Rynecki may be able to help you. No recovery, no fee. Contact us today for a free consultation.