New York Medical Malpractice Lawyer
New York law firm handles medical malpractice cases
Rubenstein & Rynecki obtained the largest New York medical malpractice and negligence settlement in 2012 for a woman whose hands and feet were amputated; $17.9 Million
The attorneys at Brooklyn-based law firm Rubenstein & Rynecki have more than 40 years of experience fighting for maximum awards for victims of medical malpractice cases. The law firm handles medical malpractice cases in the fields of—
By definition, medical malpractice occurs as a result of negligence by a professional health care provider, which can lead to more serious health complications or death. New York doctors and patients alike are concerned with the potential for mistakes to lead to such complications.
Every medical procedure requires skill, sanitation, and proper aftercare, as one misstep can lead to complications and increased risks for patients. Even if procedures are handled appropriately, patients may be subject to unexpected results due to misinformation. If a doctor, surgeon, or medical staff member fails to warn patients or family members of any potential risks, medical malpractice attorneys in NY can help victims seek compensation.
When healthcare professionals fail to provide an appropriate standard of care, your health is at risk. The process to recover damages may seem overwhelming, but with the help of NY medical malpractice attorneys, you may be able to bring a case against the individuals who are responsible for your mistreatment. If you or someone you know has suffered as the result of a medical malpractice incident, contact the NY medical malpractice law firm today for a free consultation. No recovery, no fee.
NY Medical Malpractice Case Results
Some of the New York medical malpractice results Rubenstein & Rynecki has obtained for clients include—
- $17.9 million for woman who suffered from medical malpractice and negligence resulting in amputation of both arms and legs.
- $5 million for the family of a woman who died in childbirth as a result of medical malpractice at a Bronx hospital
- $1.1 million for the family of a Haitian woman who died following childbirth as a result of medical malpractice
- $1.5 million for the family of a woman who died as a result of the failure to recognize and properly treat respiratory distress during labor and delivery
- $1.5 million for a Brooklyn longshoreman who suffered a severe stroke as the result of medical malpractice in the failure to diagnose his vascular disease
- $4.5 million for a young woman paralyzed as the result of medical malpractice at a Manhattan hospital
- $5.8 million for negligent administration of anesthesia
Representing victims since 1972
Rubenstein & Rynecki and its predecessor firms have been representing victims since 1972. If you or a loved one has been hurt in an accident, major or minor, suffered medical malpractice or been a victim of police misconduct, you may be entitled to money damages. Rubenstein & Rynecki may be able to help you. No recovery, no fee. Contact us today for a free consultation.