New York law firm handles auto accident cases
The attorneys at Brooklyn-based law firm Rubenstein & Rynecki have more than 30 years of experience fighting for maximum awards for victims of auto accidents in New York. The law firm handles auto accident cases in the fields of—
If you or someone you know suffers injury in a NY auto accident, you may benefit from the services of a New York auto accident lawyer. Contact the law firm of Rubenstein & Rynecki today for a free consultation. No recovery, no fee.
Compensation for auto accidents
Compensation after an auto accident usually means being paid by the person or persons responsible for your losses and may include the following—
To receive compensation from an insurance company or as a result of a court verdict, you must prove negligence. Negligence is a legal term that means someone failed to act in a reasonably careful and responsible manner. Proving negligence means showing that—
- The carelessness of another driver caused the auto accident
- The auto accident caused harm
- The party at fault is responsible for paying compensation for the harm done
A knowledgeable New York auto accident attorney from Rubenstein & Rynecki will work closely with you to help prove that the negligence of another party or parties caused your accident.
Representing victims since 1972
Rubenstein & Rynecki and its predecessor firms have been representing victims since 1972. If you or a loved one has been hurt in an accident, major or minor, suffered medical malpractice or been a victim of police misconduct, you may be entitled to money damages. The skilled New York car accident lawyers of Rubenstein & Rynecki may be able to help you. No recovery, no fee. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Some of the New York auto accident verdicts and settlements Rubenstein & Rynecki has obtained for clients include—
- $25 million verdict (reduced on appeal) for a family who suffered the loss of two children in a tragic motor vehicle accident in Greenwich Village
- $3.7 million (structured settlement) for the family of a yellow cab driver who died in a fiery crash with a private sanitation truck
- $1 million for a 17-year-old Brooklyn youth whose leg was severely fractured when struck by a car while standing in a pedestrian median zone in Brooklyn
- $22.9 million verdict (reduced on appeal) for a motorcyclist struck by a milk truck in Queens
- $900,000 for a Canarsie grandmother who was struck by a motorist while backing out of his driveway
- $2.5 million for a man who suffers permanent short-term memory loss from a head trauma as a result of a motor vehicle accident
- $2.5 million for a boy who suffered a brain injury, caused by being struck by a DWI driver which resulted in toughened DWI penalties in New York State
- $7 million for railroad accident on LIRR
- $1.9 million settlement for Florida victims of collision between pedicab and bus
- $1 million (structured) for NYC police officer who suffered back and shoulder injuries in police car collision with ambulance
- $1.67 million (structured) for victim who suffered crush injury to leg when pinned between two cars
Family of bus victim gets $9.5M award New York Daily News
Representing victims since 1972
Rubenstein & Rynecki and its predecessor firms have been representing victims since 1972. If you or a loved one has been hurt in an accident, major or minor, suffered medical malpractice or been a victim of police misconduct, you may be entitled to money damages. Rubenstein & Rynecki may be able to help you. No recovery, no fee. Contact us today for a free consultation.