New York Construction Accident Attorneys
New York law firm handles construction accident cases
The attorneys at the Brooklyn-based law firm of Rubenstein & Rynecki have more than 30 years of experience fighting for maximum awards for victims of NY construction accident cases. The law firm handles construction accident cases in the fields of:
If you or someone you know has been injured in a construction accident, contact the firm today for a free consultation. No recovery, no fee.
Common types of construction accidents
According to the Department of Labor & Industries, seven types of accidents cause most work-related construction injuries:
- Caught in/under/between accidents involve pinching, squeezing, or crushing a body part in machinery or between objects.
- Falls from elevation include any fall from a significant height, such as from ladders or roofs.
- Falls at same level typically involve slipping, tripping, or falling on flat surfaces, often as the result of poorly-maintained premises.
- Struck by/against accidents can include hitting a body part against something, suffering injury when struck by a flying object, or even injury caused when noise damages the ear drum.
- Motor vehicle accidents can involve traffic accidents, but they can also potentially involve heavy motorized equipment.
- Musculoskeletal injuries of the upper body typically affect the neck, back, and arms and include repetitive motion injuries, cases of overexertion, and a variety of other situations.
The importance of legal representation
New York workers compensation laws may prevail for construction accidents and injuries in NYC, Manhattan, or elsewhere in NY. While this coverage allows victims to collect even if their own negligence causes an accident, they can experience many complications during the claims process, such as the following:
- Insurance companies can unfairly deny claims by using false allegations against an injury victim.
- Employers may attempt to require a return to work before full recovery.
- Contractors may be exempt from workers compensation coverage.
The attorneys at Rubenstein & Rynecki have a strong dedication to helping injured workers receive fair treatment for their claims. And when workers suffer injury due to third-party negligence — such as when using faulty equipment — we can often help victims pursue an additional personal injury claim to help ensure they recover all damages they deserve.
Representing victims since 1972
Rubenstein & Rynecki and its predecessor firms have been representing victims since 1972. If you or a loved one has been hurt in an accident, major or minor, suffered medical malpractice or been a victim of police misconduct, you may be entitled to money damages. Rubenstein & Rynecki may be able to help you. No recovery, no fee. Contact us today for a free consultation.